Howard County Employee Webmail


Alarm Permits


If your home or business has an alarm system and you live in Howard County outside the City of Kokomo and the Towns of Russiaville and Greentown, it must be registered.

Print the
Alarm Permit Form and fill it out. You can mail it to our facility at:


Howard County Sheriff Department
1800 W. Markland Ave.
Kokomo, IN 46901

Mail with the completed form a money order ONLY of $10 for a residential property or $25 for a commercial property. DO NOT SEND CASH OR A PERSONAL CHECK! A permit will be returned to you via mail.

You may also bring the completed form to our facility at the above address with a money order or cash and a permit will be issued.


Copyright 2006 Howard County, Indiana. All rights reserved.
Questions or comments? Email